Monday, December 24, 2018

Iphone Error X-apple-md-action_message






A couple of things i got for free it's ok but stuff i bought gave me some problems (in particular x-apple-md-action_message error) i tried many things (delete ibooks and reset library, delete sc info directory and so on...) but nothing worked out.. When i want to download any new application and i fill my password,i am unable to download it.it shows "x-apple-amd-action_message".i just updated my iphone 5 to ios 8.4. its not jailbroken.please search a solution for it.i also searched through internet and there are many people getting this problem. i request you to solve this please.i trust imore very much.i hope you give a solution to me.. X apple amd action_message iphone ipad ipod imore. when i want to download any new application and i fill my password,i am unable to download it.it shows “x apple amd action_message”.i just updated my iphone ..












Please leave a like and a comment *dont forget to subscribe for more tutorials snapchat : jonyboy_22.. Error code 1439 ipod how do i restore my ipod to factory settings if i keep getting error 1439.my ipod itself says to use itunes to restore the ipod, but this error. Dear alli'm starting looking at ibooks and i got some errors.i can download something i purchased in my ios devices but i can't read it.a couple of things i got for free it's ok but stuff i bought gave me some problems (in particular x-apple-md-action_message error)i tried many things (delete ibooks and reset library, delete sc info directory.



visit link reference



Share: